Get keyword combinations you can’t get anywhere else
Idilia’s Keyword Expansion API automatically generates keyword combinations that have lower CPC and higher conversion rates.
Only Idilia determines the precise meanings of the original keywords and then uses synonym-substitution, generalization, specialization and other techniques to create keyword combinations that are semantically equivalent to the original keywords.
Idilia’s keyword expansion boosts your existing keyword expansion strategies
- The expanded keyword combinations can go directly into SEM campaigns or, more potently, can be input to other keyword expansion tools such as the Google AdWords Tool.
- Idilia’s Keyword Expansion API in combination with other tools has the effect of compounding their effectiveness.
- Whereas most keyword tools derive expanded keyword combinations from databases of historical user queries, Idilia’s API generates semantically equivalent keyword combinations, each of which can be input to the traditional expansion tools to create many more potential keyword combinations.
Using the Keyword Expansion API
The Idilia Keyword Expansion API works automatically on large datasets, or can be used manually.
- Automatic Mode: The Keyword Expansion API routes text to Idilia’s Sense Analysis software. A specially-trained recipe determines the precise meaning of each keyword in a string. Then, this sense-annotated text is routed to Idilia’s Paraphrasing software where the text is rewritten into semantically equivalent keyword combinations. The number of rewrites is configurable using several parameters including a maximum number, weighting for proximity to the original keyword combination, confidence of the sense analysis, and others (read more about the API here).
- Manual Mode: The API also allows manually specifying precise senses of the keywords. For a given word, the API provides all possible senses, both common words senses and proper nouns. The user selects the intended sense and the annotated text is routed directly to the Paraphrasing software where the semantically equivalent rewrites are generated and returned as a set of keyword combinations.