The following documents explain the concepts behind the Language Graph and its content.
- Understanding the Language Graph: Provides an overview of the content and relationships contained in the Language Graph.
- Customer Defined Meanings: Explains how new customer specific meanings can be added to the Language Graph.
- Mapping Language Graph Entities to External References: Shows how the Language Graph nodes can be mapped to those in other sources and vice-versa.
- Link Types: The nodes in the Language Graph are linked together by many different types of links to form several different types of relationships. This document explains them.
- Fine Sensekey Attributes: In addition to links, the Graph contains several properties for the fine senses. These can be used by applications when transforming, generalizing, or classifying text.
- Named Entity Hierarchy: Named entities are classified into types and subtypes arranged into an hierarchy as described in this document.