Insert Links Automatically to Wikipedia, Twitter, etc
Idilia’s suite of API services for electronic publishing allows you to:
- Automatically link entities in your document to reference sources like Wikipedia, IMDB, Musicbrainz, and others (and we’re adding new sources all the time)
- Automatically link people in your document to their Twitter accounts, transforming every archived document into an up-to-second live source of news and information
- Create pop-up Wikipedia info-boxes for instant references
- Create pop-up Twitter account boxes for most recent tweets
- Link entities in documents to your own archives
Idilia’s technology automatically annotates every word in your document with a precise meaning, including both common words and proper nouns.
Every word is then mapped to Idilia’s proprietary Language Graph, the world’s most comprehensive knowledge base of linguistic information.
The Language Graph is mapped to external reference sources and Twitter accounts. Idilia can map the Language Graph to your archives too.
Go from this:
Just before the 2012 election wrapped up, Rupert Murdoch sent a public warning to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie over Twitter, telling him he needed to “re-declare” his support for Mitt Romney in the wake of his praise for President Obama’s handling of Hurricane Sandy. But a New York Times report on Tuesday revealed that Murdoch also pressured Christie in private.