Less Noise, More Signal in all your Applications
Insert Links Automatically to Wikipedia, Twitter, etc
Idilia’s suite of API services for electronic publishing allows you to:
- Automatically link entities in your document to reference sources like Wikipedia, IMDB, Musicbrainz, and others (and we’re adding new sources all the time) or to your own archives
- Automatically link people in your document to their Twitter accounts, transforming every archived document into an up-to-second live source of news and information
- Engage readers with dynamic content from Twitter, Wikipedia, or others
Social Media Monitoring and Filtering
Filter the noise out of Social Media and Focus on Important Words
- If you track brands, products, companies, people, TV shows, bands, and just about anything on social media, you’ve got noise in your data. In fact, often more noise than data.
- If you are trying to do sentiment analysis, you know that the word “like” can mean several things and cannot be used without semantic filtering.
- Idilia’s Sense Analysis and Semantic Matching combine to find only the data you’re interested in and filtering out the rest. It’s the only solution that works with poorly formatted text where you can’t trust capitalization.
Improving Search Applications using Query Rewriting
- Searching an individual’s social media can yield few matches because of its sparseness. Query rewriting can significantly improve recall of social media queries by automatically generating semantically equivalent queries.
- The recall of enterprise search queries can be drastically improved by rewriting the search queries to generate alternate equivalent forms (called “rewrites”) in some enterprise search applications. Idilia’s technology performs this automatically.
- Query Rewriting can automatically generate alternate semantically equivalent product queries in product search applications.
Solutions using Semantic Analysis and Query Rewriting
- Search retargeters can synthetically expand the number of queries in a reader’s search history, and significantly increase the reach of display advertising campaigns by matching more ads to more readers.
- The Keyword Expansion API automatically generates semantically equivalent keyword combinations that have lower CPC and higher conversion rates.
- If you’re in the business of keeping your clients’ brands safe online, now, you can know the meaning of every word on every page. Profanity filters can be used to ensure that the brand is only displayed on clean pages, including social media pages.