The Sense Mapping demo takes HTML or plain text and automatically inserts links to various external references such as Wikipedia, Twitter verified accounts, or Idilia’s own Language Graph. Selecting a link opens an info box with the references and the most recent Tweet.
How it Works
- Sense Analysis is performed on the selected text fragment (50 or 100 words) at the beginning of the document.
- Where Sense Analysis could conclusively reach a decision and there are external reference available, we create a link to an infobox or add an icon after the term.
- There are several options to define what is linked, how it is linked, and to what. See “Link Policy” in the options.
- When giving an external URL, the document is first cleaned-up using www.readability.com API.
- Find out more by reading about this solution when applied to Electronic Publishing and our tutorial on Publishing Document-Enriched Documents.